GY6 No-rewire 11-pole Kart Rectifier Upgrade Kit Plug-n-Play (Karts / Buggies)
- Makes 11 pole, 12 pole, and 18 pole stators plug and play!
- Stator and flywheel NOT included.
- Upgraded 3D Printed Polyethylene Connectors
- Compatible with GY6 11-pole stators.
- 45% increase over 6-pole stators
- Heavy Duty Three-Phase Rectifier/Regulator
- Universal GY6 Plug-n-Play Adapter
- Eliminates rewiring for the upgrade!
Market price: $64.95, you save $14.96
FOR GY6 GO-KART / BUGGIES
This kit now makes upgrading to 11-pole super simple and plug-n-play. No rewiring is needed with the new included adapter harness.
This kit pairs with almost all 11-pole (and 12-pole) GY6 Stators for a clean plug-and-play installation. No more rewiring or hacking your original harness. Just make sure the stator you get elsewhere has the appropriate four-pin square plug.
Get a 45% increase in charging/lighting power. Your stator generates three-phase power which produces flat and consistent 12v DC output after rectification and regulation. Smooth regulated charging promotes long battery and bulb life.
Have a YERF DOG SPIDERBOX? If you are installing the 11 pole stator upgrade on a Yerf Dog GX150 or other model with no headlight switch (that runs headlights directly from the stator), you must install a toggle switch to run your headlights after the 11-pole upgrade.
No modification to the engine wiring harness needed. Red ring goes to the post on your solenoid (battery side). Black ring goes to ground on one of the CVT cover bolts.